Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Wishing my middle didn't exist

For the last few weeks I've had the most acquaintance with the bathroom then I have probably had at least in the last couple of years. Not sure if it is related to the pred slowly exiting my body and therefore my intestines are all buggered up. Definitely wonder as it's been seven years that I have not been able to wean off and stay off. I really really hope I manage to stay off so that I don't look like a total freak anymore.
I had roti for lunch yesterday - split with LG. Breakfast was peanut butter & jam on toast and I didn't eat dinner last night although I did eat three of those rice cakes - the chocolate kind. This morning same breakfast and lunch is carrots and and a sandwich made out of lovely bread (same as toast last two days) of walnut and raisins with chicken flakes/mayo as the filling. I suppose I ought to track what I eat and see if there seems to be a connection.

And, silly me, I have this huge crush on someone. Sigh - not that I love my hubby any less - and not that I would ever do anything about it, but it almost feels like beening a teenager again and I'm not sure that's necessarily a good thing!
Someone complimented me on my writing - which makes me feel really good as I didn't think the writing was as it was all off the top of my head and literally from brain to html if you will.
It's the second day back and work and I'm thinking I must be the most ungrateful person ever - have a great job, like my coworkers - but I STILL don't want to work..... and the funny thing is I think going to work is what actually gets me up and moving in the mornings. I should be grateful there is something to motivate me regardless of how I'm feeling!
And I have to say, like another addiction I have, it's all Canada's fault I'm back into trying this blogger thing anonymously. It never even occurred to me to do it anonymously. Although, I supposed if you really wanted to and had some computer know-how you could work it out. I highly doubt that anyone would be interested enough to do so fortunately! I really ought to be working, that's where I am and I've been so unmotivated since my holidays ended. My feelings of wishing I didn't have to work have only strengthened since then. Hopefully, this too will pass!

No comments: