Thursday, March 06, 2008

It's Canada's fault - Tag I'm It!

Canada posted this and didn't specifically tag me... but here you go anyway. I read it and I guess this means I wanted to do it.

1. I can’t believe I’ve never… owned a horse.

2. Every time I think about …the time I got caught in the mudroom with C by my landlord, I still cringe

3. I wish I’d … never gotten sick. (In some ways anyway)

4. I’ve never felt so out of place as when I…go to work every day .

5. Paranormal romance novels … is/are my guiltiest pleasure.

6. I hope … my parents know how grateful I am for … everything they have done and still do for me (support, education, love, etc)

7. In my darkest hours, I secretly blame my brother… for my dysfunction.

8. The diagnosis of CML … changed my life forever.

The tagging part - if you read it and want to do it, consider yourself tagged.

No comments: