Friday, March 07, 2008

Just because I should being doing something else

A meme from Canada (what the heck is a bloody meme anyway?_

60 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Empty Grand and Toy boxes salvaged from work to use as storage at home

2. When was the last time you threw up?
I think it was at B and C's when I was Christmas Elfing. Never mentioned it to them. I wasn't sick - it just happened like it sometimes does.

3. What's your favorite curse word?
Shit and F***.

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
p made me smile like he always does

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
in a car on the passenger side driving to work

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
working

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
working

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No - but at a girlfriend's place she thought she would hire a stripper as a surprise as part of a friend's birthday party she was hosting. Totally backfired as the birthday girl ran out the room and wouldn't come back in and the rest of us sat around feeling totally uncomfortable as this guy did his bump and grind. To defend the hostess she wanted a Jim Morrison type which this guy was not - he was jocky and preppy and overall pretty slimy.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
good morning (to co-workers)

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
lime sherbet

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
tea

12. What are you wearing right now?
jeans and p's sweater

13. What was the last thing you ate?
granola bar with vanilla yoghurt covering

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
I wish

15. When was the last time you ran?
What's running?

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
A blue jays baseball game back in the 1990's???

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
TM and LG to send them the link to the Electric Lightning video (see previous post)

19. Ever go camping?
Hmm - once when I was 19 with MR - it poured rain and we ended up sleeping in the car (1969 camaro - not comfortable) cuz the tent leaked.

20. Do you have a tan?
I never have a tan even during the summer

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
If it's in a can

25. What did your last IM say?
Something silly I'm sure as it was p

26. Are you someone's best friend?
Yes.

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to PMH for IV-IVG hopefully if the snow holds off.

28. Where is your mom right now?
In Florida lucky duck

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
My cubicle wall and my work phone.

30. What color is your watch?
Silver

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
My cousin, the Crawfords, opals and ranches.

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Nope

33. What is your birthstone?
Pearl (how boring)

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Depends.

35.How many kids do you want?
I wish I could

36. Do you have a dog?
No unfortunately - but the menagerie I have is enough. (currently two rabbits, 6 guinea pigs, a cat and dwarf hamster) (why do I feel like I'm missing something?)

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Mum and Dad

38. Have you met anyone famous?
Gord Downie, John Roberts, Mo Kaufman (sp) I think that's it.

39. Any plans today?
Working and going home (boring huh?)

40. How many states have you lived in?
None. One province and England.

41. Ever go to college?
Undegrad and masters

42. Where are you right now?
at work at my desk, Yonge and Eg

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Snow and being sick for the third time this winter

44. Last song listened to?
something on CBC radio

46. Are you allergic to anything?
Not really.

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
my sneakers

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
sure I am - I wish I wasn't

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
If they are I don't know about it.

51. What time is it?
11.02am Eastern time

52. Do any of your friends have children?
At this point, most of them

53. Do you eat healthy?
Ummm, I can't say I have been recently.

54. What do you usually do during the day?
Work or sleep. Right now my life is tres dull - wishing it could change somewhat

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
I'm ashamed to admit who so I won't. Besides I'm trying not to.

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
I think I say hi more often

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
39.

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
What is Six Flags? Is that anything like Wonderland?

60. How did you get one of your scars?
My scars are so unexciting.... there's the one on my lip where my dog bit me. (Entirely my fault believe me!)

1 comment:

Canada said...

See, I am the master at procrastinating. Good answers, and I must get the details of one answer soon . . . we're due for a chat!