Monday, November 03, 2008

Catch up sort of

I've been writing hard copy journal this week. But because I'm at work and my hands are in pain from cramps I am procrastinating this way.

it's been a horrid month. I don't even want to get into the details of October... suffice it to say among all the lovelies I am back on prednisone and experiencing the prednisone bloat. I don't want to yo yo in my clothing sizes anymore. And my lungs are not in good condition and that's all i can type right now because my fingers are clenched together... and Snipset died a week ago Friday. but she waited for peter to come home so she could say good bye

And I don't wanna be POF either

1 comment:

Canada said...

Oh no!! Poor Snipset! Poor you guys! Sending big time psychic hugs to you and Peter.
I'm also sorry about the prednisone and the bad lungs. That pneumonia really did a number on you. :(
(and what's POF?)