Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Better Day and Preston Photos

Today was a better day. I took all my pills last night and by the end of day I had pretty much equalized out.

As it turns out I was wrong about Dr. E. not being there. Apparently she turns lights off for some patients. She didn't finish with that patient until 6:00. Sigh. I should know better. But honestly I don't like to knock and S, her admin, said you should have knocked. I never knock I just wait. Next time I will knock. Feel silly about it. But in a way, perhaps it's just as well. I was a real mess and would have probably had a breakdown all over Dr. E. Which is what she's there for - but I just don't have the energy to spend on meltdowns. It leaves me feeling as bad or as worse as I did yesterday forgetting my pills.

My friend Paula sent me some pictures of her horse Preston that were done professionlly. They are absolutely gorgeous. I hope she doesn't mind but I want to post them here to share with my few followers! If you do mind Paula, let me know, and I will remove them.













No comments: