Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Feeling Queasy

Not groovy that's for sure. Twice this weekend, including this morning, I have been feeling queasy. And no, it's not what you think. I ain't enceinte. It's probably a cumulation of overtiredness and my general health - but I promised I would note it so I can then communicate it to my oncologist.

So last night, climbing into bed (after I took my pills - which could also be a contributing factor as the Gleevec can make me nauseous if I take it on an empty stomach) I felt queasy. Really wanted some saltines - note to self - must buy more saltines for work and some for at home. I guess as I fell asleep it resolved itself. This morning I was fine, except super tired. But, now that I am at work I feel queasy again. Didn't feel queasy until after I'd been here about an hour. I have had a 7 Up to drink, tea (Earl Grey, xlarge, one milk two sugars, one bag on the side) and a raisin scone from Tim Horton's. Oh, and three saltine crackers. To try and calm the queasiness. I don't feel like I have to run to the bathroom - it's just a general low-level feeling.

Okay enough said about that.

Yesterday morning we took C to the airport as she was on her way home to Mexico. The house feels strange without her there. I expect the bunnies will sulk as she was particularly good to them (and all the critters). We had her at the airport by 3:50 am. She was there before the check-in attendent! It's been really great having her visit - in some ways overwhelming for P - meeting her was kind of like meeting his entire family.

Anyway, I do have pictures and I keep saying this but will post soon. Really truly!!

No comments: