Monday, July 28, 2008

Because Canada did it

Oh for crying out loud! I just got slapped with a wet salmon - really - I have not updated this since Paris Hilton was in jail... You would not believe that I'd been abducted by aliens. Cheers Mate..I am lost in a sea of pseudo-olde-english with feeding the little people, a ticking crocodile, just generally being asleep, dreaming and chancing to anyone unfortunate to cross my path, my day is filled with fluorescent light from the second star on the right, straight on to reef break. I am wearing my budgie smugglers. I need a nap.I make a solemn vow won't blog until the next time booze prices go up and I have to get sober for a while. Go with God, good friends. Unless of course the pool with the cocktail bar is heated!.

2 comments:

Canada said...

I'll see you at the pool with the cocktail bar!!!

Firefly1234 said...

sounds like a plan!