Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Addedum to Today

I'm having a slight mental breakdown - I think it's because I'm overtired. Never a good idea. But, I am really hoping that I can be hired in Burlington for one of the upcoming positions. Something JG said a few minutes ago has pushed a button and now I am feeling really low. I don't feel like I fit in here at all. The one friend I have is in another department and I don't and can't seem to be able to develop the camaradie everyone else seems to have. I had it at my last role.... what is wrong? And I'm starting to feel like I'm not very bright - I felt so much more capable in some ways (despite the feelings of insecurity there for different reasons) at my last role.

I don't know how much longer I can take this commute. My body is falling apart and I don't have the energy at night to exercise.

No comments: