Thursday, August 07, 2008

Oooh - I have butterflies in my stomach...

Today the butterflies are in my stomach instead of flying around me as they were at the Niagara Butterfly Conservatory last Saturday.

I just received a phone call from AS at my former workplace - she was calling to give me a heads up that I would be receiving a phone call from the HR hiring manager. Also that AS is working with HR to create a possible second role for a senior analyst for which she would like to consider my application for. I'm very excited. Now I must go do mucho research on the topics of anti-money laundering and the Bank Act.

Woo hoo!!!

I've only told p (who of course I called immediately) and he is going to tell the beckster. And of course I've written it down here in semi-code.

Okay - off I go to research!

1 comment:

Canada said...

Fingers crossed!!!!!!!