Friday, December 12, 2008

It's Friday - woot woot

I have become the ubergeek. I signed up for my company's corporate cell phone plan because my contract FINALLY expired with my old company. The new plan rocks. Same price for so much more. For $20 a month you
get the following:
• 200 Local Anytime Minutes
• Unlimited Local Weekends(Fri 8pm to Mon 7am)
• Unlimited Text Messages
• Call Display & Message Centre
Plan Includes:
$20 /mo*
• Call Forwarding, Detailed Billing,Call Waiting, Conference Calling4
• System Access Fee
• Waived Activation Fee
Corporate
Plan
Receive a Pass that includes: 2 general admissions, 2 regular soft drinks & 1 regular
popcorn with your new 36 mth activation from Baka.

And for $30 more you get:
Unlimited Email & Internet Plan.

So I ordered two Palm Treos for peter and I. Initially didn't go with the unlimited email and internet, but then thought, I want it!!! I love this phone. I've become addicted to text messaging. Talked more to S then I have in a year since I received the phone. I love it.

This is my phone (okay well not literally) but a picture of the model:



Other then the phone the week has been full of Nor virus flu. Came down with it Saturday night. Fortunately it seems to become milder each time I come down with it. Although I still wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Took Monday off because I was still weak and dehyrdated. Went to work Tuesday and felt fine. Wednesday I got on the train and thought I was going to hurl. Fought it back and went in anyway. Ate saltines to try and cope with the waves of queasiness. By 1 pm I knew I wasn't function so went home. Slept most of the next day. Have lost 6 more lbs. Stupid. I hate the way it's so hard to build up muscle mass and SOOO easy to lose it. And even easier for me because I don't have much to lose to begin with.

I am going to ask Dr. L about physio - I think I need some help getting back some body muscle mass. But what a pain.

1 comment:

Canada said...

Ummm . . . can I get a plan like that? Damn, woman, I am jealous!