Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Mr. Sandman

Didn't sleep last night very well. Woke up with cramps alternating in my calves. Had done new exercise in Wii Fit leg lunges. Think that probably exacerbated it. Oh well.

I had to dodge my Go train buddy this morning because I was so tired. I needed to sleep every single second I could get on the way in. Yesterday he wouldn't let me sleep until we got to Clarkson! Ugh! And then my leg started to cramp on the train. Oh joy oh bliss!

Hee Hee.... S and C got two rats one for little S and the other for C. Little S named hers Remy and C named his Ampersand. He totally fell in love with Chetters when they were over Saturday night. He was saying he wanted to get a rat and S said something don't remember what quite, but my response was, he didn't know he wanted a rat friend until he met Chetters (or something to that effect!).

Anyway, I'm am in the midst of creating process flows so I should really stop procrastinating and get back to it.

No comments: